Friday, August 12, 2011

Bloggety hesitation

There is a subtle refraining from writing happening because my words are not smart. I read people's blogs out there, and a belief somewhere has formed that I have to be as knowledgeable, back my thoughts up with 'facts' or quotes from 'others' who have already made names for themselves.
I don't have any back up or theories that I have kept references from. It's all just a jumbled stew of things I've read or felt and then tried out for myself, and I very likely won't make much sense when trying to explain.
I have been fairly tongue tied and speechless lately, and it seems that my speech faculties are literally regressing. I am often saying totally different words than I intend to, or am not able to get words out at all.
It appears that I enjoy writing, and it seems there is a different perspective here on things, so I'd like to be able to share even if I'm sloppy, non-linear, not a grammatical wizard, don't have links in my posts, and have no way to back anything up. I'd mostly like to share because I am often searching for writers out there who have thoughts like mine- to feel a kinship- and I so rarely find them. When I do, it's thrilling, and I treasure it, and so appreciate that they take the time to put it out there.
I see how many bloggers share their thoughts and get so hammered by comments from readers. Some writers respond and try to clarify and I am often amazed at their stamina in this regard. I see how it can be helpful to clarify, but I am not sure I have the energy or wherewithall to do it.
I don't know much of anything from moment to moment, so take the slop for whatever it may be to you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment